TemeculaTutor offers a variety of writing classes for second grade and up.
All classes are small group, with up to eight students per class. This size allows for group interaction and sharing of ideas among students, as well as individual attention from the teacher. Classes meet in Holly’s home classroom in Temecula. All classes are 55 minutes in length and meet once a week.
- Online Writing Classes, self-paced, with teacher feedback
- NEW! Writing a Research Paper (recommended for grades 5 and up)
- IEW Writing Levels I, II, III, IV (recommended for grades 4 and up)
- Pre-IEW Writing (recommended for grades 2 and 3)
- Domains of Writing:
- Response to Literature/Opinion (recommended for grades 4 and up)
- Expositiory (recommended for grades 4 and up)